Senior citizens, special persons in Lahore to get free travel on Orange Line Metro Train
LAHORE – Punjab government has announced to provide free travel facility to the senior citizens and special persons on Orange Line Metro train, mega public transit project in the provincial capital.
In a statement, Punjab Chief Minister Chaudhary Pervaiz Elahi said that a discount package in the fare of Orange Metro train will also be offered to women and students.
He said that the government has planned to launch a pilot project of electric buses in Lahore.
Chaudhary Pervaiz Elahi said best travel facilities will be provided to the public through the modern and environment friendly buses.
The chief minister has also formed an advisory committee for the conversion of Orange Line Metro Train on solar energy.
Orange Line Metro Train marks its 1st anniversary ... 08:40 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
LAHORE - A ceremony to commemorate the first anniversary of Orange Line Metro Rail Train System (OLMRTS) operations ...
- CM Pervez Elahi inaugurates Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Programme12:47 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:53 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 03 October 202211:48 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- COAS General Bajwa likely to meet top official during his stay in US10:00 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ali Sethi and Shae Gill take 'Pasoori' to live concert in London07:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's post workout glow leaves fans stunned09:02 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Hira Mani and Rahim Pardesi's new song 'Mera Naam' is out now08:35 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022