CTO Capt (r) Ahmad Mubeen and SSP Zahid Gondal martyred in Lahore suicide blast
The deceased police officers were brought to the hospital with critical injuries where they breathed their last.
Syed Ahmed Mobin had been appointed DIG Traffic/CTO Lahore Punjab on November 26, 2016.
At least 16 people have been confirmed dead while scores of others injured in a blast near Charing Cross.
A protest sit-in of Punjab medical stores owners’ associations was underway at The Mall.
- Pakistan rejects Indian attempts to host G20 meetings in occupied ...11:41 PM | 25 Jun, 2022
- Lahore man walks free after 3 years in jail after wife falsely ...11:10 PM | 25 Jun, 2022
- Amar Khan feels honoured to shoot with this real life hero10:18 PM | 25 Jun, 2022
- Imran Khan challenges NAB amendment law in Supreme Court, announces ...09:45 PM | 25 Jun, 2022
- ‘Captain America’ to miss his battle with aging iPhone 6s after ...08:09 PM | 25 Jun, 2022
- Zarnish Khan tells interviewer why she got married at 1707:47 PM | 25 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022