Two Rangers personnel testify in Waqas Shah murder case
During Wednesday hearing, Rangers officials Farhan and Ansar recorded their statements before the court.
Ranger’s official Asar, who was presented at scene, in his statement said that he had seen accused Asif Ali pulled out a pistol and fired at the victim.
Another MQM worker, Syed Asif Ali, has been charged with allegedly killing victim Shah during the Rangers raid on the MQM’s headquarters.
The paramilitary force claimed to have arrested the accused in Shahdadpur in June 2015 and said that he confessed to have killed the young activist. Later, he was handed over to police and they alleged that the crime weapon was found on a lead given by the accused.
After recording the statement, the court adjourned the hearing till Jan 26 for cross-examination of the
- Noor Mukadam’s killer won’t escape justice, PM Khan assures nation07:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Crediting the Common: Microfinancing for the better07:17 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Five children killed, three injured as roof collapses in Lodhran04:24 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s flying kiss video in bold dress goes viral04:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021