'Unfit for politics' Nawaz Sharif declared fit by doctors after shoe attack
The deposed prime minister came under a shoe attack during his visit to Jamia Naeemia in Lahore’s Garhi Shahu area on Sunday. He left the place after a short speech and reached his residence in Jati Umra.
Nawaz Sharif attacked in Lahore: Shoe hurled at ... 01:08 PM | 11 Mar, 2018
LAHORE – Pakistan’s ousted prime minister Nawaz Sharif came under a shoe attack during his visit to Jamia Naeemia ...
Sharif’s daughter, Maryam Nawaz, insisted on conducted medical checkup of her father when he reached home, reported Daily Dunya.
A team of doctors, comprising heart physician, ENT specialist and general physician, from Sharif Medical City examined the former premier, who was declared unfit for holding the office in the landmark Panamagate verdict.
After the proper checkup, the doctors declared Nawaz Sharif healthy and fit. It is to mention here that the PML-N’s Quaid for life also underwent an open heart surgery in London in the past.
The suspected shoe-attacker and two accomplices were arrested by the police after the incident. The accused identified as Talha Munawar, Sajid and Abdul Ghafoor, have been sent on 14 days judicial remand on Tuesday.
- 10-year-old girl spotted driving car on Faisalabad’s busy road11:02 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Lower Dir’s civil judge suspended for allegedly raping woman10:09 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- PIA announces to operate 35 weekly flights to Saudi Arabia09:40 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to take new census next year for 2023 general election09:18 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021