Punjab Police ASI arrested after raped girl commits suicide
A girl was raped by ASI and she failed to get justice by police as they were trying to save ASI. Girl committed suicide by setting herself on fire as she failed to get justice after she was raped by an ASI. A case has been registered against ASI in City Police Station.
Divisional Police Officer (DPO) has suspended SHO Bilal Ahmad of City Police Station for not taking any action against the ASI.
Police has booked ASI Noor Ahmed Dhakna while raids are being conducted to arrest Constable Qayyum Dasti. The suspended SHO was in charge of City Police Station. Instead of sacking SHO Sadar Police Station, DPO suspended SHO City Police Station.
- Gratitude of Tears04:00 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to pace up Covid vaccination to curb spread of the omicron ...03:58 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- realme’s quality expert – the realme C25Y rolls out in Pakistan03:14 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- ‘Not a film set’: Fashion brand photoshoot in Kartarpur draws ...02:34 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Sajal Aly shares her working experience with Dananeer Mobeen02:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Inside Momina Iqbal's lavish birthday bash06:05 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Title song of ‘Kahay Dil Jidhar’ starring Mansha Pasha and Junaid ...05:00 PM | 28 Nov, 2021