Punjab Police ASI arrested after raped girl commits suicide
A girl was raped by ASI and she failed to get justice by police as they were trying to save ASI. Girl committed suicide by setting herself on fire as she failed to get justice after she was raped by an ASI. A case has been registered against ASI in City Police Station.
Divisional Police Officer (DPO) has suspended SHO Bilal Ahmad of City Police Station for not taking any action against the ASI.
Police has booked ASI Noor Ahmed Dhakna while raids are being conducted to arrest Constable Qayyum Dasti. The suspended SHO was in charge of City Police Station. Instead of sacking SHO Sadar Police Station, DPO suspended SHO City Police Station.
- PSL 2021 – Peshawar Zalmi take on Quetta Gladiators tonight06:41 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia cancels Hajj for international pilgrims over COVID-19 ...06:11 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran hails 'historic' budget to beat climate change, reverse ...05:08 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021