Shehbaz Sharif remanded till Oct 20 in money laundering case
LAHORE – An accountability court extended till Oct 20 physical remand of PML-N Chief and Opposition Leader in National Assembly Shehbaz Sharif in money laundering and assets beyond means case on Tuesday.
NAB officials produced Shehbaz Sharif before the court to seek his further remand for investigation into the matter.
The NAB officials told the court that they needed further of Shehbaz Sharif as the required investigation was not completed yet. They asked the court to accept their plea and allow his further physical remand.
At this, the court handed him over to NAB officials, with direction to them to produce him before the court in money-laundering and assets beyond means case. Strict security arrangements were made in and outside the premises of the judicial complex.
On Sept 28, LHC rejected bail of Shehbaz Sharif in money laundering and assets beyond means case and the NAB officials arrested him as he came out of the courtroom.
“I have been made victim of political revenge, Shehbaz Sharif had said on the occasion of his arrest.
- Bilawal woos back ‘demoralised’ and ‘shocked’ top Sindh ...11:47 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- Asia's largest multipurpose "ro-ro" ship launched in China10:57 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- Top military brass vows to defend geographical, ideological frontiers ...09:06 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- Jeff Bridges diagnosed with cancer03:06 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- Mahira Khan shares a heartfelt tribute for mom's birthday02:14 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- Hailey Baldwin got a new ring finger tattoo for Justin Bieber12:47 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- India bars Zimbabwe head coach from travelling to Pakistan03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran Khan enjoyed PDM’s rallies, says Faisal Javed01:12 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- SC commission to look after Bahria Town funds11:27 AM | 20 Oct, 2020
- FIR lodged against PDM‘s Gujranwala organisers10:26 AM | 20 Oct, 2020