COAS Bajwa, British HC discuss matters of mutual interest
During the meeting, matters of mutual interest including regional security situation were discussed.
The visiting dignitary also pledged to keep working for better relations between the two countries.
On September 11, Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan Yao Jing called of COAS General Bajwa. During the meeting, the Chinese ambassador appreciated conduct of a successful visit of the Chinese Foreign Minister and across the board support for CPEC in Pakistan. Army chief Bajwa reiterated that CPEC is the economic future of Pakistan and its security shall never be compromised.
- Pakistan reports drop in COVID cases with 893 new infections09:37 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:13 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Petrol price crosses Rs137 per litre as govt announces new rates08:55 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 16 October 202108:38 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Alizeh Shah's gorgeous bridal shoot wins hearts03:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021