Kulsoom Nawaz's funeral prayers offered in London
Hassan Nawaz, Hussain Nawaz, Shehbaz Sharif, Ishaq Dar, former interior minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan and other members of the Sharif family as well as Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz loyalists offered the funeral prayer of the former first lady who died battling cancer at the Harley Street Clinic on Tuesday.
After the funeral prayers led Khalifa Ezzat, the body of Kulsoom Nawaz would be flown to Pakistan through PIA's PK-758 flight which will land early Friday in Lahore.
Kulsoom Nawaz, who was suffering from Lymphoma and was taken to the British capital city last year, would be buried at the family hometown, Jati Umra of the former ruling family on Friday.
Maulana Tariq Jameel to lead funeral prayers of ... 08:00 AM | 13 Sep, 2018
LAHORE - Religious scholar Maulana Tariq Jameel will lead the funeral prayers of former First Lady Begum Kulsoom Nawaz ...
Meanwhile, former premier Nawaz Sharif, his daughter Maryam and son-in-law Captain (r) Safdar were released on parole for a period of five days to take part in the burial of Kulsoom Nawaz.
A funeral prayer in Pakistan would also be offered for the 68-year-old former first lady, led by renowned Islamic scholar Maulana Tariq Jameel.
- Prisoners granted 90-day remission on Eid Milad-un-Nabi04:13 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Man raped youngest daughter after master ‘told him to have sex with ...03:18 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Mahira Khan gets hilariously pranked at LSA 202102:52 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021