Saudi Arabia-based Pakistani soldier martyred in the line of duty
Muhammad Ishaq, the Hawaldar of Pakistan army - who hailed from the neighbouring village of Kot Islam, Ghagh - was dispatched on a special mission to the Holy Kingdom some two months back.
The army personnel breathed his last after a grenade exploded and his body would be transported to Pakistan on Monday.
According to leading daily Nawa-i-Waqt, army officials had informed victim's family of the martyrdom of Ishaq.
Meanwhile, Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa and Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi would be leaving for a single day tour to Saudi Arabi on Saturday to inspect the military drills of 41-nation Islamic Military Counter Terrorism Coalition (IMCTC).
- Defiant Pakistani journalist Imran Riaz Khan arrested (VIDEO)11:29 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan golfers shine in international event10:47 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Ahmed Ali Butt’s new video with Mahira Khan and Fahad Mustafa wins ...07:10 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Watch – Umair Jaswal drops new song 'Bewafa'06:42 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022