KSA condemns Quetta attack, says it stands with Pakistan against all forms of extremism
It said that Saudi Arabia also shares grief with the government and people of Pakistan and prays for the early recovery of those injured in the incident.
Earlier on Friday, a strong explosion killed at least 20 people at a busy vegetable market in the Balochistan province. Eight people from Hazara community, an FC official, two children are among the dead.
Nearly 50 others were injured, including four FC troops, were also among the injured and were undergoing treatment.
The blast, which ripped through Quetta’s Hazarganji sabzi mandi at around 7:35 am, was caused by an improvised explosive device (IED) that had been hidden inside a potato sack in the market, the city police chief revealed.
- Enhanced Pak-Turkey cooperation will have positive impact on regional ...06:43 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 'PakVac' – Pakistani experts manufacture another 900,000 doses ...06:24 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Samsung SmartThings Unveils New Interface, Offering Customers a More ...05:22 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- The Undertaker challenges Akshay Kumar to a 'real match'04:06 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah addresses the backlash over her criticism directed at ...03:42 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021