Nation celebrates Independence Day as Kashmir Solidarity Day today
The day dawned with special prayers in the mosques after Fajar prayer for peace, progress, and prosperity of the country and liberation of the occupied territories of the Muslims.
Change of guards ceremony held at mausoleum of Quaid-e-Azam
In Karachi, the change of guards ceremony was held at the mausoleum of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah this morning.
A smartly turned out contingent of the cadets of Pakistan Naval Academy assumed the guard's duties.
Commodore Irfan Taj of Pakistan Navy was the chief guest of the ceremony.
He inspected the guard of honour and presented national salute to the Father of the Nation.
The chief guest also laid floral wreath at the Mazar, offered fateha and recorded his impressions in the visitors' book.
- Punjab approves Drug Amendment Bill 2020 to counter fake cosmetics ...06:56 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Islamabad police rescue Hungarian diplomats who lost their way in ...06:32 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- 640 new coronavirus cases reported; one death in past 24 hours in ...04:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020