Pakistan needs reaffirmation of pledge to continue pursuing the vision of Quaid-e-Azam: PM Imran
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has said that Pakistan in the past seven decades confronted multiple internal and external challenges with resilience.
In his message on Independence Day (Friday, the Prime Minister said the country needed reaffirmation of the pledge to continue pursuing the vision of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.
He stressed upon the nation to remain steadfast and embrace every challenge holding the torch of ‘Unity, Faith and Discipline’.
He said the day is an occasion to pay tribute to all those sons of the soil who laid their lives while defending and protecting territorial as well as ideological frontiers of the motherland.
The Prime Minister said his government is building a system where rule of law prevailed with State of Medina as a role model.
The Prime Minister said, “While we celebrate this Independence Day, our hearts are profoundly grieved by the sufferings of our brethren in Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir who are facing military siege since past one year.”
He said Pakistan would stand firmly with the Kashmiri brethren in their struggle for their right to self-determination and raise Kashmiris voice at all fora to sensitize the world about the threat to peace and security of the region posed by the supremacist RSS ideology pursued by the BJP government.
He also prayed to Almighty Allah for the success of nation and Kashmiris, the Radio Pakistan reported.
- Suzuki likely to unveil 9th Generation Alto this year11:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan to create tech-based farms to promote exports11:04 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan’s UN envoy Munir intensified efforts to accomplish ...09:57 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- PAMI elects Prof Dr. Chaudhry Abdul Rehman as new president08:50 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020