Put Nawaz Sharif, Maryam and Safdar's names on ECL, NAB requests Interior Ministry
In a letter, the anti-corruption watchdog has requested to put the names of ousted prime minister Nawaz Sharif, his daughter Maryam Nawaz and Captain (r) Safdar in the ECL as “their trial is near to an end and it is feared that they will fly abroad”.
The Bureau dispatched two letters to the ministry, one asking for Nawaz Sharif to be placed on ECL citing him as being an accused in the Azizia Mills reference, Flagship reference and Avenfield properties reference.
In the second letter, it requested to place Maryam Nawaz Sharif and her husband Captain (r) Safdar on the ECL as both are accused in the Avenfield properties reference.
NAB chief approves two supplementary references ... 12:46 PM | 14 Feb, 2018
ISLAMABAD - National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Chairman Justice (retd) Javed Iqbal on Wednesday gave permission to ...
Supplementary references against Sharifs
Meanwhile, on Wednesday, the NAB’s Rawalpindi bureau filed two supplementary references against the former PM, and his sons Hasan Nawaz and Hussain Nawaz, regarding Al-Azizia Steel Mills & Hill Metal Establishment and Flagship Investment cases.
Earlier, Chairman National Accountability Bureau (NAB), Justice Javed Iqbal approved to file two supplementary references against Nawaz Sharif, Hasan Nawaz and Hussain Nawaz regarding Al-Azizia Steel Mills & Hill Metal Establishment and Flagship Investment cases. These references have been prepared in light of fresh evidence collected during the investigation.
- Pakistan calls up players for National T20 after New Zealand ...06:58 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- China to invest $15 billion in Pakistan' petrochemical sector05:57 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan Armed Forces participate in Bright Star 2021 drill in Egypt: ...03:47 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s new bold look goes viral02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2021