Mobilink introduces service to get jobs in Gulf countries
Using the service service, skilled and unskilled labourers can apply for jobs in Gulf countries through the support of Mobilink’s partner recruiters in the UAE.
The service ensures that users are being updated step-by-step information about the application process and what each job opportunity offers. Initially, customers will dial Mobilink’s call center to have their profile created and select the job category depending on their interests and skill set. Once the category is selected, customers will get notifications on latest blue collar jobs matching their selected criteria on their cell phones.
For creating/updating their job profile, customers will dial free of cost Interactive voice response at 3711 to select the call center option, after which the call center agent will take customer details to create a job profile and select a job category.
Following the creation of job profiles, candidates are added to a data base, where they are shortlisted by the recruiter based on prior experience. Recruiter will then contact the shortlisted candidates for skills verification. Once qualified, the candidates will go through tests as per the Gulf Countries’ requirements and the stipulated training of 3-4 weeks. Visa processing and travel is arranged by the recruitment company upon completion of the training.
To subscribe, users need to send ‘SUB’ on 3711 or dial 3711. For prepaid users, subscription charges of PKR 2.99 (incl. tax)/week apply, while the service can be activated for PKR 10+tax/month for postpaid users.
- OIC concerned over life imprisonment for Kashmiri leader Yasin Malik01:20 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Govt announces criteria for ‘Sasta Petrol’ relief package12:40 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Pakistan observes Youm-e-Takbeer today12:00 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Electricity tariff to be increased for revival of IMF loan programme: ...10:45 AM | 28 May, 2022
- New Zealand PM pays tribute to Pakistan's Benazir Bhutto at Harvard07:07 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shyra Roy shares her working experience with Hrithik Roshan07:53 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022