First snowfall hits Quetta: Firewood price goes up
The snowfall pushed the prices of firewood to a new peak in the region.
The Met department said the system would produce rain with snowfall over the hills at a number of places in Balochistan till Sunday.
Temperature of some major cities recorded on Saturday morning:
Islamabad two degree centigrade, Lahore six, Karachi fourteen, Peshawar five, Quetta one, Gilgit minus four, Murree minus one and Muzaffarabad four degree centigrade.
- Pakistan gets $132 million debt relief from US amid flood crisis05:19 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Prize money for T20 World Cup 2022 announced05:01 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- TikTok star Alishbah Anjum flaunts a dazzling transformation in new ...04:47 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Sonya Hussayn’s new bold photos go viral03:24 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022