First Hajj flight off to Madinah as operation under govt scheme begins
The first flight of Hajj PK-7001 left for Madinah from Karachi carrying over 300 pilgrims under early this morning.
On July 9, Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony spokesperson, announcing hajj flight schedule, said the first hajj flights would depart to Saudi Arabia from five cities of the county including Peshawar, Islamabad, Lahore, Sukkur and Karachi.
The first Hajj flight will depart from Karachi at 2.25 am in the morning, followed by 7 am from Islamabad.
Likewise, the first flight carrying 180 intending pilgrims will depart from Multan on July 15. First flight will depart from Faisalabad on July 17.
In first two days, 1,550 intending pilgrims will be sent to Madina Munawwara. The return of pilgrims will initiate from August 28.
The intending pilgrims could get their respective hajj flight schedule on ministry’s website. Pilgrims will also be informed through SMS.
The vaccination for preventing intending pilgrims from fatal diseases has already been started. The ministry has asked the intending pilgrims to reach their respective Haji camp two days prior to their departure for Hajj to Saudi Arabia.
Passports, tickets and lockets would be provided to hujjaj at their respective Haji camps.
- Taliban replace Afghanistan women's ministry with vice department12:43 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- HRW says India's ruling BJP targeting Modi govt critics12:22 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Police submit challan against Mufti Aziz in student abuse case11:58 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- New Zealand cricket team’s decision leaves Pakistanis in shock and ...11:42 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- British envoy denies role in cancellation of New Zealand cricket ...11:21 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021