JUI-F Sentaor Hafiz Hamdullah booked for abusing Marvi Sirmed
According to details, Kohsar police station has registered a case on the complaint of women rights activist and journalist Marvi Sirmed. In the complaint, Sirmed accused Hamdullah of threatening her with severe consequences during TV talk show.
Police registered the case under section 506/394 of Pakistan Penal Code (PPC).
Sirmed has accused Hamdullah of maligning her character and assaulting her verbally and physically during the live talk show.
- Pakistan proclaims new law to protect rights of journalists10:57 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Lt Gen Sarfraz Ali formally installed as Colonel Commandant of Azad ...09:07 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- British lawmakers laud Pakistan’s role in Afghanistan peace process08:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan issues visas to Indian pilgrims to visit Hindu shrine in ...07:53 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Aijaz Aslam's father passes away07:04 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir's new romantic video goes viral05:23 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Syra Yousuf spills the beans about co-parenting and divorce06:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021