Rangers nab KDA director for land grabbing
The KDA director was held by the paramilitary troops from his residence in North Nazimabad area.
Reports said Najam-uz-Zaman has been allegedly involved in illegal sale and purchase of government plots, popularly known as “China cutting”, and patronizing land grabbers.
The arrest comes three days after the arrest of Babar Chughtai, a businessman and builder. He is accused of grabbing land and funding other criminals.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 12 June 202107:59 AM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Former Mossad chief reveals how Israel stole Iranian nuclear documents11:55 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- US lawmaker removed for helping crowd breach State Capitol10:45 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi and Aagha Ali concerned for uniformed personnel, ...06:28 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Here’s how ‘detective’ Muneeb Butt caught a thief (VIDEO)03:26 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021