Sale of tractors falls 33.18% in July-March 2015-16
ISLAMABAD (Staff Report) - The sale of farm tractors in the country fell by 33.18 percent during first nin months (July-March) of current fiscal year as compared to same period of the year 2014-15.
The sale of tractors during corresponding period of the year 2015-16 decreased to 22,169 units as compared to the sale of 33,181 units in July-March, 2014-15.
According to latest data released by Pakistan Automobile Manufacturing Association (PAMA), the sale of Fiat tractors decreased from 12,580 units during first nine months of current fiscal year to 7,947 units in the same period of current year thus showing a decrease of 36.82 percent.
Similarly, Massy Ferguson tractor's sale also witnessed a declining trend as it went down by 32.22 percent to 13,534 units in the period under review from 19,970 units sold during same period of previous year.
The sale of Orient IMT Tractors however increased by 8.28 percent percent as it went up from 631 units during previous year to 688 units during first nine months of current fiscal year.
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Punjab govt to celebrate Tiger Force Day on Aug 907:38 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020