Twitter reacts to BJP's leader stealing ISPR's anthem 'Pakistan Zindabad'
LAHORE - Raja Singh Lodh, a leader of India’s Bharata Janata Party (BJP), has copied Pakistan Army song “Pakistan Zindabad” originally sung by Sahir Ali Bagga.
Pakistani Twitterati can't stop themselves from reacting to Raja Singh's post titled “Hindustan Zindabad” with a caption that read “My new song which will be released on 14th April at 11:45 AM on the occasion of #SriRamNavami is dedicated to our #IndianArmy forces”.
A member of BJP, Raja Singh is also a member of the Telangana Legislative Assembly representing the Goshamahal assembly constituency in Hyderabad.
Army spokesman trolls BJP’s Chowkidar for ... 06:06 PM | 14 Apr, 2019
LAHORE – A leader of far-right Indian political party Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has stolen the composition of a ...
"Hindutva Gang’s Hyderabadi Bigot Raja Sindh sings a song ‘Hindustan Zindabad’ which is a blind copy of Pakistan Army’s ISRP theme song ‘Pakistan Zindabad,’ wrote political commentator Ashok Swain while commenting on the politician’s song.
The military’s media wing had released the song ‘Pakistan Zindabad’ as an anthem for March 23.
Let's go through some of the reactions to BJP's leader stealing ISPR's song:
Wisdom and sense is required to copy something but here against all odds this man is copying ISPR song with pride,,shame on him. Congratulations to ISPR for rocking the world specially India.— Mirza Iqbal Baig (@mirzaiqbal80) April 14, 2019
Do you think he has a future with the IPL girls I mean he does scream?— Inti 🏴🇵🇰🇹🇷🇨🇳🇪🇸 (@Sami__Blue) April 14, 2019
Sounds familiar 😂 https://t.co/7VG8e5mAx4— Jeremy McLellan (@JeremyMcLellan) April 14, 2019
We found another nawaz SHERIF 😂😂😂😂😂it seems that they don't use their sense..— Lili (@Aleenali27) April 14, 2019
International copy paste 😎#PakistanZindabad— Jasmeen Mughal (@yasmintahira09) April 14, 2019
India "Zindabad"....oh sorry it is "Jindabad" in India.....I am very poor to copy anything...😂😂😂😂— MJ (@MMJ2689) April 14, 2019
For your kind info— samadkhan25 (@samadkhan25) April 14, 2019
ya tumara nahi hai 😆
YA ISPR ka hai jo Kab ka release howa hai Pakistan may..😂😂😂
Band Karo ya Chappy ka machine hindustanio 60 ki dahhai say ab tek tum logg hazzaro pakistani songs churra chukky ab bass bhi Karo
Ab bharry ho gaye ho kuch apna Banao..😆
- Iran ready to talks with Saudi Arabia, Gulf countries: Javad Zarif12:02 AM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Imran Khan discusses digital media with youth at PM House09:59 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- AJK snowfall: Neelum, Leepa, Bhedi declared calamity-hit areas09:50 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FO summons Indian diplomat to reject mischievous portrayal of ...08:58 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FM Qureshi reaches Qatar after conclusion of successful US visit08:51 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019