Meet Luca Parmitano - the first Space DJ
MOSCOW – Italian astronaut Luca Parmitano has made the history after performing the first ever DJ set streamed live from space to Earth.
The 42-year-old on Tuesday performed to more than 3,000 clubbers on board the World Club Dome cruise ship Norwegian Pearl in the Mediterranean live from the International Space Station (ISS)
Parmitano learnt to mix tracks before going to the ISS on the Soyuz MS-13 spacecraft on July 20, together with Russian cosmonaut Alexander Skvortsov and US astronaut Andrew Morgan.
This is his second space flight.
- Biden picks Kamala Harris as his 2020 vice presidential running mate11:36 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pillion riding banned in Sindh on Muharram 9, 1011:14 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Afghanistan thanks Pakistan Army chief for supporting reconciliation ...07:57 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020