At least seven killed, 50 injured in devastating landslides in Occupied Kashmir
The landslide was triggered by abrupt falling of a huge boulder at Sehar Baba waterfall in Reasi district, about 270 km south of Srinagar, the capital city of Indian-controlled Kashmir.
Sehar Baba waterfall is a picnic spot and people were there to spend Sunday holiday, officials said.
Police fear there is possibility the death toll could go up.
Following the incident locals and police carried out rescue work and sent the injured to hospital.
- Pakistan administers over 1 million COVID vaccines in a day12:48 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Sindh govt to bear medical expenses of Liaquat Ali Khan’s ailing son11:58 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat faces police complaint over lashing out at traffic cop ...10:55 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Turkey imposes 10-day mandatory quarantine for travellers from ...10:14 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Falak takes Sarah on shopping spree (VIDEO)09:00 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021