Balochistan decides to upgrade colleges
QUETTA - Balochistan government has decided to upgrade colleges in the province.
According to official sources at the Planning and Development department, in a bid to provide all modern facilities to improve quality of education, the provincial government will spent 569 million rupees for purchase of equipment.
The government has also allocated 301 million rupees to award the status of Degree College to 39 intermediate colleges.
- Experts arrive in Karachi to examine health of four African elephants12:21 AM | 29 Nov, 2021
- PTI government to announce mini budget as required by IMF11:24 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- UAE inaugurates 'Asia's largest' visa centre in Pakistan09:15 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to conduct all exams as per schedule, says Education ...08:09 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Battle Axe Polo Cup sponsored by Faysal Bank: Remounts win another ...07:06 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Title song of ‘Kahay Dil Jidhar’ starring Mansha Pasha and Junaid ...05:00 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Sajal Aly talks about her relationship with Janhvi Kapoor04:16 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan’s new dance video breaks the internet03:15 PM | 28 Nov, 2021