Waqar Zaka refutes mediation in Karachi’s rape case, seeks apology from Jibran Nisar
The youth activist demanded a public apology from Jibran Nasir for misleading public opinion against him in the case; Nisar had earlier alleged that Zaka was pursuing a ‘MUK MUKA’ (agreement) between the families.
In his video message, Waqar stated that “With all due respect, Sir, @MJibranNasir still waiting for your public apology for posting incorrect information, misguiding the public about some Social Media Influencer doing MUK MUKKA b/w alleged rapist & victim.”
In the video with the victim’s mother, Samreen Asif herself denied that Waqar offered any meditation from the rapist adding that she would never accept any other offer but justice.
With all due respect, Sir, @MJibranNasir still waiting for your public apology for posting incorrect information, misguiding the public about some Social Media Influencer doing MUK MUKKA b/w alleged rapist & victim, koi baat nahie sorry karney wala barey dil wala hota hai. pic.twitter.com/lEqDlulLC9— Waqar Zaka (@ZakaWaqar) May 14, 2019
Earlier, Urooj rape case came into the limelight after a video of a woman, named Samreen Asif hailing from Gulistan-e-Johar area of Karachi demanded justice for her 15-year-old daughter Urooj alleging that she was raped at the hands of the superrich, Raza Bugti, went viral on social media.
The rape case took several turns and became more complicated after Pakistan People’s Party’s Khairpur chapter’s youth leader Hamza Ali Phulpoto shared a video wherein the victim’s mother, Samreen Asif could be seen canoodling with the accused.
Hamza Phulpoto also shared a series of screenshots of conversation believed to be between Samreen and Raza Bugti, implying a cordial relationship between the two.
Hamza has stated, via his Facebook account, that he will upload a video of Raza Bugti’s interview in a short while to present Bugti’s side of the story.
*Daily Pakistan has been consistently trying to reach out to Jibran Nisar for comments...
- Kashmiris call for civil curfew on Indian president's visit amid ...11:36 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- AJK Elections 2021: PTI takes lead as results pour in10:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Scottish climber feared dead while scaling K2 in Pakistan09:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Umrah pilgrims return to Makkah after Hajj 202108:33 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan face West Indies in 1st T20I on Wednesday; check out full ...07:47 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kiratli’s new bold photos set internet on ...04:41 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali’s new dance video goes viral02:14 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- IN PICS: Hania Aamir steals the limelight at Aima Baig’s engagement12:15 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021