RAW funded MQM, Scotland Yard hands over proofs to Pakistan
The sources told Dunya News that Scotland Yard has handed over a list of over 10 names who were involved in the process.
Reportedly, these people used to take direct funding from the Indian agency and provide it the MQM.
The Scotland Yard has reportedly prepared the list after interrogation from Altaf Hussain and Muhammad Anwar.
Adviser to Prime Minister, Ishtar Ausaf held meetings with the Scotland Yard regarding the case. The government has begun investigation over the issues of RAW funding and money laundering.
A massive operation against terrorism and target killing in Karachi is ongoing and the authorities are also investigating and taking to task the outfits or parties who allegedly have links with foreign funding sources.
MQM has strongly condemned and has been vocal against the targeting them in guise of the operation. Their lawmakers have even resigned from the assemblies in protest.
- ‘Ghabrana Nahi Hai’ – Kashif Zameer reassures Pakistanis of ...11:49 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan’s NSA rejects claims of back-channel diplomacy with India ...11:17 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Birthday of Islamic caliph Ali Ibn Abi Talib tomorrow10:00 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan to remain on FATF's grey list till June 202109:44 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Ali Xeeshan and wife Myra welcome first baby06:36 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Yasir Hussain opens up about his remarks on Nausheen Shah08:24 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021