RAW funded MQM, Scotland Yard hands over proofs to Pakistan
The sources told Dunya News that Scotland Yard has handed over a list of over 10 names who were involved in the process.
Reportedly, these people used to take direct funding from the Indian agency and provide it the MQM.
The Scotland Yard has reportedly prepared the list after interrogation from Altaf Hussain and Muhammad Anwar.
Adviser to Prime Minister, Ishtar Ausaf held meetings with the Scotland Yard regarding the case. The government has begun investigation over the issues of RAW funding and money laundering.
A massive operation against terrorism and target killing in Karachi is ongoing and the authorities are also investigating and taking to task the outfits or parties who allegedly have links with foreign funding sources.
MQM has strongly condemned and has been vocal against the targeting them in guise of the operation. Their lawmakers have even resigned from the assemblies in protest.
- #JusticeforChuck – Protest against animal abuse, killings in Lahore ...07:02 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Foodpanda riders and KFC staff brawl goes viral06:27 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- PM Imran terms Shaukat Khanum hospital in Karachi biggest, most ...06:09 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Indian farmers reject BJP-led govt’s offer to suspend controversial ...05:56 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Bakhtawar-Mahmood's wedding guest count revealed04:21 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat’s spouse Tuba sizzles in new photoshoot03:44 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Jamal Shah awarded France's Ordre des Arts et des Lettres02:55 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021