‘Shared Destiny 2021’ – Pakistan, China, Thailand and Mongolia hold joint military drills
BEIJING - A joint military exercise of peacekeeping troops from Pakistan, China Thailand and Mongolia concluded in Queshan county of central China's Henan Province on Wednesday.
The exercise titled "Shared Destiny-2021” was organized by the Chinese army. It was attended by more than 1,000 officers and soldiers from the four countries.
Under joint command, the participants completed tasks such as building temporary operating bases, guard patrol, armed escort, protection of civilians, and response to violence and terrorist attacks, Xinhua news said in its report.
The drills kicked off on September 6 in commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the restoration of the lawful seat of China in the United Nations.
The report said that the troops from the four countries carried out joint military training, cooperated closely and learned from each other.
‘Dostarym III’ – Pakistan-Kazakhstan joint ... 10:30 PM | 31 Aug, 2021
RAWALPINDI – A closing ceremony of Pakistan-Kazakhstan Joint Military Exercise “Dostarym III” was ...
- Taliban replace Afghanistan women's ministry with vice department12:43 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- HRW says India's ruling BJP targeting Modi govt critics12:22 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Police submit challan against Mufti Aziz in student abuse case11:58 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- New Zealand cricket team’s decision leaves Pakistanis in shock and ...11:42 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- British envoy denies role in cancellation of New Zealand cricket ...11:21 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021