Going to Pakistan is same as going to hell: Indian minister Manohar Parrikar
Parrikar said India would give a befitting reply to Pakistan-promoted militancy.
"Our soldiers sent back five terrorists yesterday. Going to Pakistan is same as going to Hell," the minister declared.
Occupied Kashmir has witnessed violent protests since July 8, when security forces killed a field commander of militant group Hizbul Mujahideen who enjoyed widespread support in the Muslim-majority region.
At least 64 people have been killed and thousands injured during 39 days of protests, while schools, shops, banks and offices remain closed in much of Kashmir as paramilitary troops patrol arterial roads, residential areas and mosques.
The region remains under curfew a month later.
- Pakistan’s ex-foreign minister Sardar Asif Ahmad dies in Lahore09:00 AM | 20 May, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:26 AM | 20 May, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 20 May 202208:10 AM | 20 May, 2022
- New Zealand pays Pakistan compensation for abruptly ending 2021 tour11:57 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Russia using new generation of lasers in Ukraine to burn up drones11:25 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Sunny Leone’s video of getting body massage goes viral06:50 PM | 19 May, 2022
- 'Willing to play Maryam Nawaz on-screen' – Saba Qamar reveals her ...05:55 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Yumna Zaidi and Merub Ali win hearts with latest video05:09 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022