Lower Dir: Peace committee member among four injured in IED blast
As per reports, the blast occurred near Sauripao area in which members of a peace committee had been targeted. A peace committee member Toti Rehman sustained injuries in the incident.
After the blast, security forces surrounded the area and launched a search operation to trace the culprits.
The rescue officials shifted the injured to THQ hospital in Lal Qila for medical treatment.
In May this year, unknown assailants carried out an attack on a vehicle in Matani, area of Peshawar leaving four dead and one injured on late Monday.
According to police, all the four deceased including Irshad, Waheed, Muhammad Ali and Imtiaz belong to a peace committee, Matani Aman Lashkar.
- ECC raises electricity prices, gas meter rent11:41 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Mini smart lockdown imposed in parts of Karachi after Covid-19 spike10:44 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- First Pakistan-made bloodless dialysis machine to start functioning ...10:05 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Amazon Prime Day 2020 is happening on October 1309:09 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- HSY, Feroze Khan discuss initiatives to combat harassment on Live ...08:18 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020