Lower Dir: Peace committee member among four injured in IED blast
LOWER DIR - At least four people, including a woman and a member of a peace committee, were injured after an improvised explosive device exploded in an area of Lower Dir on Wednesday, local media reported.
As per reports, the blast occurred near Sauripao area in which members of a peace committee had been targeted. A peace committee member Toti Rehman sustained injuries in the incident.
After the blast, security forces surrounded the area and launched a search operation to trace the culprits.
The rescue officials shifted the injured to THQ hospital in Lal Qila for medical treatment.
In May this year, unknown assailants carried out an attack on a vehicle in Matani, area of Peshawar leaving four dead and one injured on late Monday.
According to police, all the four deceased including Irshad, Waheed, Muhammad Ali and Imtiaz belong to a peace committee, Matani Aman Lashkar.
- Pakistani police hunt PM Imran Khan's nephew over PIC attack11:41 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan to chair 63rd session of UN Commission on Narcotic Drugs09:54 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- TCM: Pakistani scientists successfully test first traditional Chinese ...09:22 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan ranked the world's best holiday destination for 202008:56 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran Khan meets Saudi crown prince on day-long visit08:39 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Brad Pitt addresses rumours regarding dating actress Alia Shawkat02:12 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Khuda Aur Mohabbat is coming again with season 301:59 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Tabla legend Ustad Ajmal Khan passes away in Islamabad12:50 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019