Lower Dir: Peace committee member among four injured in IED blast
LOWER DIR - At least four people, including a woman and a member of a peace committee, were injured after an improvised explosive device exploded in an area of Lower Dir on Wednesday, local media reported.
As per reports, the blast occurred near Sauripao area in which members of a peace committee had been targeted. A peace committee member Toti Rehman sustained injuries in the incident.
After the blast, security forces surrounded the area and launched a search operation to trace the culprits.
The rescue officials shifted the injured to THQ hospital in Lal Qila for medical treatment.
In May this year, unknown assailants carried out an attack on a vehicle in Matani, area of Peshawar leaving four dead and one injured on late Monday.
According to police, all the four deceased including Irshad, Waheed, Muhammad Ali and Imtiaz belong to a peace committee, Matani Aman Lashkar.
- Pakistan unanimously elected as President of UNESCO's Education ...10:11 AM | 15 Nov, 2019
- Pakistan elected as Chairperson of UN Convention on Certain ...08:44 AM | 15 Nov, 2019
- Ali Zafar performs soulful rendition of Allama Iqbal’s 'Lab Pe Aati ...11:38 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- One dead, several injured in California high school shooting11:26 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Kylie Jenner's alleged stalker sentenced to prison03:31 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas spend whopping $20 million on new home ...03:03 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Saddam Hussain is a real hero: Ahad Raza Mir02:37 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019
- Google releases the list of most popular Pakistani YouTube Ads of 201803:31 PM | 25 Jan, 2019