Lower Dir: Peace committee member among four injured in IED blast
LOWER DIR - At least four people, including a woman and a member of a peace committee, were injured after an improvised explosive device exploded in an area of Lower Dir on Wednesday, local media reported.
As per reports, the blast occurred near Sauripao area in which members of a peace committee had been targeted. A peace committee member Toti Rehman sustained injuries in the incident.
After the blast, security forces surrounded the area and launched a search operation to trace the culprits.
The rescue officials shifted the injured to THQ hospital in Lal Qila for medical treatment.
In May this year, unknown assailants carried out an attack on a vehicle in Matani, area of Peshawar leaving four dead and one injured on late Monday.
According to police, all the four deceased including Irshad, Waheed, Muhammad Ali and Imtiaz belong to a peace committee, Matani Aman Lashkar.
- Carrefour Pakistan supports 50 deserving families in Lahore07:10 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Deal of the Century? Palestine rejects Trump's proposed Middle East ...06:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- No Pakistani residing in China affected by coronavirus, says top envoy06:39 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan students in China demand government to evacuate them at once05:54 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Woman killed, five injured after being hit by US Embassy vehicle05:45 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Khalil ur Rehman's Meray Paas tum Ho trends worldwide on Twitter12:47 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Bambi is next up for Disney ‘Live-Action’ remake12:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Here’s everything that happened at the 4th Hum Style Awards12:25 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019