Maleeha Lodhi urges UNSC to reaffirm commitment to its own resolutions on Kashmir
In a series of interviews with international media outlets, she said Kashmiri people been now locked up in their own homes and their state has been dismembered, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Maleeha Lodhi said Kashmiris have been completely disinherited and now the Indian government is planning a demographic change to take away from them their majority status in their own region.
Referring to UN Secretary-General statement that Jammu and Kashmir should not be altered, she said it was an important statement and Council members will be guided by that.
- Prime suspect in Faisalabad sexual assault case publicly beaten up in ...06:57 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- PAKvNED – Pakistan lose early wickets in 187 run chase in second ...06:33 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Nawal Saeed wins hearts with new singing video05:10 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022