Saudi officials refuse Pakistan access to Zaid Hamid
Khalilullah briefed that Pakistan embassy in Saudi Arabia has sought details of the punishment given to Zaid Hamid and the charge sheet filed against him.
More than 1800 Pakistani nationals are under custody in Saudi Arabia, FO spokesperson confirmed.
He said that Pakistan has asked for voice samples of the accused in Mumbai attack so that further investigation can be done.
Khalilullah added that Pakistan became a complete member of Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) on July 10 which is a historical day for the country.
- Notices issued to five airlines including PIA for cancelling domestic ...08:11 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Dubai signs deal with India for investment in occupied Kashmir07:43 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan likely to hike electricity tariff by Rs2.65/unit06:48 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Rule of law must for true democracy, says PM Imran at ...06:13 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021