NGO donates Rs36m to Pakistan dam funds
ISLAMABAD – A non-profit organization PakAid Thursday donated Rs 36 million to the Supreme Court of Pakistan and Prime Minister of Pakistan Diamer-Bhasha and Mohmand Dams Fund.
In a meeting along with Punjab Governor Chaudhry Muhammad Sarwar, a representative of PakAid Najamul Huda Khan presented a cheque to Prime Minister Imran Khan in Islamabad.
The fund was established by the then Chief Justice of Pakistan Saqib Nisar on July 10, 2018 to raise funds for the construction of Diamer Bhasha and Mohmand Dams and the Pakistani community in home and abroad donated to support the initiative.
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020