Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-19
RAWALPINDI – Italian Ambassador to Pakistan Andreas Ferrarese called on Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa in Rawalpindi on Thursday.
During the meeting, matters of mutual interest, regional security situation and measures to enhance bilateral cooperation were discussed.
The Army Chief also offered all possible assistance to the ambassador in fight against COVID-19.
The visiting dignitary acknowledged and appreciated Pakistan’s medical assistance and role for peace and stability in the region.
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020