Suspicious man held for trying to enter Kulsoom Nawaz's room in London hospital
Begum Kulsoom was shifted to the ICU of a London hospital late Thursday after her health deteriorated. She had collapsed in the ICU after suffering a heart attack and placed on ventilator.
Kulsoom Nawaz on ventilator after cardiac arrest 12:01 AM | 15 Jun, 2018
LONDON - The wife of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif was shifted to the intensive care unit at a UK hospital from ...
The man reportedly showed a card to the security, introducing himself as a doctor, and tried to enter the room. Later the security held him and throw him out.
The man, identified as Naveed Farooq, was then handed over to London police which released him after issuing him a warning.
Talking to media, the suspect said that he was just trying to visit the ailing Kulsoom Nawaz, adding that he had no bad intentions.
Hussain, a son of Nawaz Sharif, soon after the incident said that the family was already worried and such people were causing more distress.
"This man fooled the security and managed to reach Begum Kulsoom's room," Hussain said.
- Noor Mukadam case: Zahir Jaffer pleads being ‘mentally ill’04:38 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Sindh Bar Council secretary shot dead in broad daylight03:48 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- 3 students killed, 8 injured in Michigan school shooting, suspect in ...03:25 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani model apologises over photoshoot at Kartarpur gurdwara09:53 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Indian actress Ameesha Patel booked in cheque bounce case06:39 PM | 30 Nov, 2021