OPPO's #HowFastYouCanBe hits 70M+ views as TikTokers join the Bandwagon to win OPPO F15
OPPO’s first-time collaboration on Tiktok has resulted in garnering massive interest amongst the audience, which allows the people to participate in the TikTok challenge #HowFastCanYouBe. Furthermore, 15 lucky winners will get a chance to win OPPO F15. The campaign became an instant hit on TikTok and managed to gain more than 70M+ views in just a matter of a few days, where quirky TikTokers made their videos to the catchy beat uploaded by OPPO.
The challenge began with AsimAzhar and Zara Noor Abbas showcasing their lightning-fast dance moves. Soon after the launch, the #HowFastYoucanBe challenge took the social media by storm with different celebrities and top-notch TikTokers hopping on the fun bandwagon and challenging their friends. Famous TikTokers like Momin Saqib, Fariha Asghar, Tasfeen, Meerub, etc. took the challenge to a whole new level with their exceptional dance skills, each adding their special touch to make their video stand out. Even kids are stepping in enthusiastically and showing their adorable dance moves.
The joyful tone and format of the TikTok challenge resonate well with the new TikTok generation giving rise to the interactive trend of dancing at increasing speeds. By allowing users to create their content, the users are becoming a part of the OPPO community and becoming advocates of the brand.
This is the perfect chance to get your hands on the sleek and stylish OPPO F15 furnished with all-round powerful camera experience, battery life, and an advanced screen.
If you have not participated yet, you still have time as the campaign will be ending on 21st June. It’s time to feast your eyes on the biggest TikTok challenge ever.
- OPPO launches the stellar more fun, more experience OPPO A11K – A ...08:46 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Sri Lanka minister offers ICC evidence 2011 World Cup was fixed08:17 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- $4k solid gold face mask for 'protection' against COVID-1908:06 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Over 300 cases of COVID-19 reported in Sindh Police in 2 days07:56 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- PPSC to restart interviewing candidates as lockdown eased07:44 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I appeal the President to help the needy artists of Pakistan: Ali ...02:22 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020