Imran to 'voluntarily' appear before ECP on Oct 26
The party also decided to challenge the arrest warrants issued earlier by the ECP for the PTI chief in the Islamabad High Court. According to the statement, the party maintains that the body does not have the authority to issue arrest warrants.
Last week, the ECP had issued non-bailable arrest warrants for the PTI chief for "repeatedly failing to appear for the hearing and for failing to send a written apology to the ECP for his absence in court."
Imran submits more documents to SC:
Earlier on Monday, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan submitted more documents to the Supreme Court in connection with the disqualification petition against him and maintained that his money trail of “£672,000” was now before the court in its “entirety.”
Thx to God Almighty & Jemima's record keeping, today I submitted all additional money trail docs asked for by SC.— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) October 16, 2017
My record of £672k now before SC in entirety. Meanwhile NS not provided any doc beyond fraud Qatari letter of Rs 300bn money laundering. https://t.co/BFuPelK3iD— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) October 16, 2017
- ‘Video’ of PSL 2022 anthem featuring Atif Aslam, Aima Baig leaked ...09:10 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan win toss, opt to bat first against Afghanistan08:46 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Noor Mukadam case: Zahir Jaffer declared ‘physically and mentally ...08:20 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021