Imran to 'voluntarily' appear before ECP on Oct 26
The party also decided to challenge the arrest warrants issued earlier by the ECP for the PTI chief in the Islamabad High Court. According to the statement, the party maintains that the body does not have the authority to issue arrest warrants.
Last week, the ECP had issued non-bailable arrest warrants for the PTI chief for "repeatedly failing to appear for the hearing and for failing to send a written apology to the ECP for his absence in court."
Imran submits more documents to SC:
Earlier on Monday, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan submitted more documents to the Supreme Court in connection with the disqualification petition against him and maintained that his money trail of “£672,000” was now before the court in its “entirety.”
Thx to God Almighty & Jemima's record keeping, today I submitted all additional money trail docs asked for by SC.— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) October 16, 2017
My record of £672k now before SC in entirety. Meanwhile NS not provided any doc beyond fraud Qatari letter of Rs 300bn money laundering. https://t.co/BFuPelK3iD— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) October 16, 2017
- PSL 2021 – Peshawar Zalmi to take on Quetta Gladiators tonight06:41 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia cancels Hajj for international pilgrims over COVID-19 ...06:11 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran hails 'historic' budget to beat climate change, reverse ...05:08 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021