54 Pakistani pilgrims died during Hajj this year: DG Hajj
He was briefing Prime Minister's Hajj Advisory Committee 2016 at Makkah Mukarrama. Minister for Religious Affairs Sardar Muhammad Yousaf chaired the post-Hajj meeting of the committee.
The DG Hajj said that 1635 assistants and 432 medical staff were deployed during the Hajj this year. He said no untoward incident has been reported during the Hajj.
- What happened in the night when the young man married a 20-year-old ...12:46 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Eighth Pakistani player tests positive for coronavirus, confirms PCB11:33 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- 40pc Pakistanis 'unhappy' with PM Imran’s current performance: ...10:53 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Punjab records highest single-day COVID-19 deaths on December 110:14 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 02 December 202009:38 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020