16-year-old Pakistani becomes youngest candidate to win World Chess Olympiad
Mehak Gul, the 16-year-old girl achieved this feat at 42nd World Chess Olympiad. In the international chess tournament held at Azerbaijan, she won six out of 11 rounds, Geo News reported.
In the World Chess Olympiad this year, chess players from 150 countries participated.
The World Women Candidate Master’s title was bestowed upon 82 players from the world.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 24 November 202007:20 AM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020