Death toll in ongoing Intifada in Occupied Kashmir rises to 103
The puppet authorities continued to impose strict curfew and other restrictions across the Kashmir Valley on the 70th consecutive day, today. People could not offer Jumma prayers at Srinagar's historic Jamia Masjid and other major mosques of the territory due to restrictions.
Defying curfew and other restrictions, thousands of people took to the streets in Srinagar, Badgam, Ganderbal, Bandipora, Kupwara, Anant Naag-Islamabad, Baramulla, Pulwama, Shopian, Kulgam and other areas and shouted pro-freedom, pro-Pakistan and anti-India slogans. They also waved Pakistani flags.
Indian troops and police personnel fired pellets, bullets and teargas shells to disperse the protesters injuring hundreds of people.
Meanwhile, the death toll in the ongoing Kashmir Intifada rose to 103, on Friday.
- Female Lawyer aerial firing clip goes viral on social media (VIDEO)09:28 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:00 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 30 November 202008:30 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- On the Wrong Side of History11:18 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- 'Young Imran Khan' in old photo09:04 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Islamabad plans open-air cinema for safe entertainment09:26 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020