'Never went to Syria, was in Lahore to launch suicide attack on Easter', Noreen Leghari reveals in ISPR-released video
In a confessional video played during a press briefing conducted by DG ISPR Maj. Gen. Asif Ghafoor, Noreen Laghari disclosed that she had never been to Syria and only left her house to go to Lahore of her own accord.
She went on to say that she was going to be used as a suicide bomber to conduct an attack on a church during Easter celebrations.
Noreen also acknowledged that her father was a professor at the Sindh University and she was a second-year student of Liaquat Medical College.
Watch complete video:
- Hassan Afzal Khan appointed new Pakistan consul general in Dubai08:00 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- COAS Bajwa visits Baloch Regimental Centre Abbottabad07:18 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- 5.3 magnitude earthquake jolts Islamabad, parts of KP06:50 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- 9-year-old Dalit girl raped, murdered by Hindu priest, three others ...06:17 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Nazir Chohan parts ways with Jahangir Tareen-led PTI faction05:41 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Mahira Khan leaves fans thrilled with first teaser of ‘Prince ...04:01 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Sarah Khan flaunts baby bump in new photos03:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021