China committed to timely completion of CPEC development projects
In a meeting with Chinese ambassador Yao Jing in Islamabad, the finance minister said that the Chinese businessmen and investors would benefit from the current environment by making an investment in various sectors, particularly agriculture, housing, health, education and energy.
Finance Minister Asad Umar says Chinese businessmen would benefit from the current environment by making investment in various sectors. pic.twitter.com/89185h3R9Q— Govt of Pakistan (@GovtofPakistan) April 17, 2019
Yao Jing reiterated his country's commitment to timely completion of these projects.
Appreciating the vision of Prime Minister Imran Khan, the ambassador said that the Chinese businessmen's confidence has enhanced due to the economic policies of Pakistan.
He said the forthcoming visit of Prime Minister Imran Khan to China also came under discussion.
- KIA Niro Spotted in Pakistan – Is the future of Hybrid vehicles ...01:51 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Meet Nabeel Ahmad: The Founder and CEO of Skyray Ventures01:47 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Balochistan schools to remain closed till March 1, 202112:03 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PAKVSNZ: Six Pakistani cricket players test coronavirus positive11:41 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020