China committed to timely completion of CPEC development projects
In a meeting with Chinese ambassador Yao Jing in Islamabad, the finance minister said that the Chinese businessmen and investors would benefit from the current environment by making an investment in various sectors, particularly agriculture, housing, health, education and energy.
Finance Minister Asad Umar says Chinese businessmen would benefit from the current environment by making investment in various sectors. pic.twitter.com/89185h3R9Q— Govt of Pakistan (@pid_gov) April 17, 2019
Yao Jing reiterated his country's commitment to timely completion of these projects.
Appreciating the vision of Prime Minister Imran Khan, the ambassador said that the Chinese businessmen's confidence has enhanced due to the economic policies of Pakistan.
He said the forthcoming visit of Prime Minister Imran Khan to China also came under discussion.
- I take a break whenever the noise in my head reaches its peak: Zaira ...11:27 AM | 1 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan summons senior Indian envoy over expulsion of 2 officials on ...11:21 AM | 1 Jun, 2020
- Students of grade 1-12 will be promoted without taking exams: Sindh ...10:52 AM | 1 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 72,460 cases of coronavirus – 1,5 43 confirmed ...10:10 AM | 1 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan has cheapest fuel cost in South Asia, says PM Iman11:56 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Shahroz Sabzwari, Sadaf Kanwal tie the knot amid COVID-1908:09 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Raising a daughter is a huge responsibility: Humaima Malick05:08 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020