$20 billion MoUs signing to strengthen Saudi-Pak bilateral ties: Crown Prince
ISLAMABAD - Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman on Sunday said with the signing of 20 billion dollars memorandums of understanding (MoUs) between Pakistan and Saudi Arabia in the first phase, the bilateral cooperation between the two brotherly countries would further grow in the coming months and years.
He referred to the historic and deep relationship between the two countries and said those would further strengthen.
The Crown Prince was speaking at a banquet hosted by Prime Minister Imran Khan here at the PM House, in his honour, who arrived in Pakistan on a two-day visit.
He said the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) desired an economically and politically strong Pakistan.
Prime Minister Imran Khan welcoming the Saudi Crown Prince, said it was a great day for the Pakistani people.
He said Saudi Arabia and its people lived in the hearts of Pakistanis not only because Makkah and Madina were in Saudi Arabia but owing to the fact that the Kingdom had always been supporting Pakistan in the hour of need. “We value it much.”
The Prime Minister said with the last six months in power, the greatest moment for him was to visit Makkah and Madina where he was allowed to go inside Makkah and Madina and for which he was personally thankful to the Kingdom.
He also thanked the Saudi Crown Prince for the financial support the Kingdom had extended recently to Pakistan.
- India bans Muslim gatherings but allows Hindu pilgrimage in occupied ...11:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 233,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,819 confirmed ...11:21 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Money laundering case – Shehbaz Sharif seeks exemption from ...11:15 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- China, India hold talks on border standoff11:05 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on July 13: PCB10:53 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020