AIOU digitalizes its system facilitating online admissions
ISLAMABAD - Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) has digitalized its existing system, in order to facilitate the people applying for online admission, particularly at the post-graduate level.
According to the Director Admissions on Friday, the updated system helps to handle the admissions’ forms in a quick and efficient manner and reduces any chance of loss.
While maintaining the prevailing practices, accepting the forms through post offices, the online facility has also been extended to expedite the entire admissions' process for various academic programs.
The University's Regional Offices across the country have been directed to guide and help the aspiring students for online admission.
Computer and internet facility has also been made available for this purpose.
The University has opened its first-phase of admissions this week for the Semester Spring, 2020 for which online applications will be encouraged.
Academic programs being offered in the first-phase include Matric, FA, MS/MPh, PhD and BS (face-to-face).
- Pakistan launches documentary on February-27 response against Indian ...05:38 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Women’s T20 World Cup 2020: Pakistan beat West Indies in Canberra05:24 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Nazi-inspired RSS ideology taking over India, may lead to bloodshed: ...03:33 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Punjab Cabinet declares PML-N Supremo Nawaz Sharif as “absconder”01:46 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Greta Thunberg and Malala Yousafzai meet at Oxford University01:17 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi calls out Hindutva activists, urges world to take ...01:12 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Sonya Hussyn was never in my books for MPTH: Khalil ur Rehman12:35 AM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019