Pakistan Army soldier martyred in Indian ceasefire violations along LoC: ISPR
RAWALPINDI - A Pakistan Army soldier embraced martyrdom as forces responded to India's unprovoked firing at the Line of Control (LoC), ISPR said on Tuesday.
According to the Inter-Services Public Relations, the Pakistan army "responded effectively" after "Indian Army troops resorted to unprovoked fire in Shahkot Sector along LOC with heavy weapons".
"Pakistan Army responded effectively targeting those post which initiated fire, inflicted heavy losses on enemy in terms of men and material," the statement read.
"During an exchange of fire, Sepoy Wajid Ali, (20), resident of District Dadu, valiantly responding to Indian ceasefire violation embraced Shahadat, " it added.
- Pakistan’s Google team briefs steps towards digitization, computer ...12:44 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Daraz Humqadam supports 45,000 businesses, empowers 5,500 SMEs to ...11:14 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020