Brother of ex-Sindh governor Ishrat-ul-Ebad arrested
Amir-ul-Ebad was taken into custody from Gulistan-e-Johar area of the megapolis reportedly due to a bounced cheque.
According to initial reports, a lawyer Tariq Niazi had filed a first information report (FIR) regarding the bounced cheque worth Rs4 million following which Amir was detained.
Further investigations are underway.
Ishratul Ebad Khan heads to Dubai after leaving ... 09:33 AM | 11 Nov, 2016
KARACHI - Former Sindh Governor Dr Ishratul Ebad Khan has left Pakistan and flew to Dubai, a day after he was removed ...
- PPAF holds webinar on ‘Role of Innovation for Rural Development’11:51 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- #ImranKhanCancelEXAMS trends on twitter amid COVID-19 fears11:26 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan-origin girl blinded, disfigured in New York acid attack10:47 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan receives 500,000 doses of procured Chinese SinVac vaccine10:12 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Quetta hotel blast was suicide attack, confirms interior minister09:22 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Sarah Khan drops big pregnancy hint in latest Instagram post07:57 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Shoaib Malik gives fans major fitness goals in new workout video06:58 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Wasim Akram enjoying Ramadan break with son in Dubai06:37 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021