Brother of ex-Sindh governor Ishrat-ul-Ebad arrested
Amir-ul-Ebad was taken into custody from Gulistan-e-Johar area of the megapolis reportedly due to a bounced cheque.
According to initial reports, a lawyer Tariq Niazi had filed a first information report (FIR) regarding the bounced cheque worth Rs4 million following which Amir was detained.
Further investigations are underway.
Ishratul Ebad Khan heads to Dubai after leaving ... 09:33 AM | 11 Nov, 2016
KARACHI - Former Sindh Governor Dr Ishratul Ebad Khan has left Pakistan and flew to Dubai, a day after he was removed ...
- Pakistani PM Imran tells Taliban not to ban women's education11:59 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Trudeau’s Liberal Party narrowly wins Canada elections11:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Taliban vow stern action against fighters who removed Pakistan flag ...10:35 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- ‘Disappointed yet again,’ says Babar Azam after ECB calls of ...10:17 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto sends adorable birthday gift to brother Bilawal04:36 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in for Kareena Kapoor Khan03:16 PM | 21 Sep, 2021