Maryam Nawaz 'to meet' Bilawal Bhutto on grand Iftar dinner for Opposition
According to reports in local media, the PPP chairman telephoned ousted prime minister Nawaz Sharif’s daughter Maryam Nawaz, Pakhtunkhwa Milli Awami party chief Mahmood Khan Achakzai, Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam chief Fazlur Rehman, Jamaat-e-Islami chief Sirajul Haq, Awami National Party chief Asfandyar Wali Khan and other opposition leaders and invited them to the Iftar dinner.
Maryam Nawaz has reportedly accepted Bilawal’s invitation and will attend the event along with senior leaders of her party.
The final decision upon PML-N’s attendance will be taken by the party’s central leadership.
The invitation for dinner comes days the PPP and PML-N supremos, Asif Zardari and Nawaz Sharif, respectively, announced to launch anti-government movements after Eidul Fitr against rising inflation and the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) government’s “flawed economic policies”.
- T20 World Cup: South Africa’s Quinton de Kock apologiese over ...04:00 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021