Peshawar BRT service to resume after clearance by Chinese experts
PESHAWAR – Special Assistant to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister on Information, Kamran Bangash on Thursday clarified that temporary suspension of Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) service was to save precious lives and dig out main cause of fire eruption.
Reacting to the criticism on suspension of BRT operation, he told the media that Chinese team from manufacturers has been arrived to probe fire eruption cases reported in BRT buses.
He said team would submit a report after completing investigation of fire eruption that would help authorities to deduce the main cause.
Service would resume after acquiring proper clearance from Chinese technical experts, he added.
KP temporarily suspends Peshawar BRT service ... 09:30 AM | 17 Sep, 2020
PESHAWAR - Keeping in view the safety of the passengers, the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government has decided to temporarily ...
He said the government was aware of the problems faced by people added that no compromise will be made on safety of general public.
The CM aide said that that preliminary report hinted possibility of a technical problem that would be fixed by Chinese team.
- Smog issue: Punjab decides to close brick kilns till Nov 701:52 PM | 28 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan Mission to the UN observed Kashmir Black Day in Solidarity ...01:43 PM | 28 Oct, 2020
- Celebrity makeup artist Shoaib Khan recreates Halime Sultan’s look01:31 PM | 28 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran arrives in Lahore for a day-long visit today09:21 AM | 28 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020