Amnesty International calls for thorough, fair probe into Pulwama massacre
According to Kashmir Media Service (KMS), Asmita Basu, the Programmes Director of Amnesty India in a statement in New Delhi said, “Authorities must conduct a full and independent investigation into the incident and those responsible must be prosecuted in a civilian court of law.”
“The intentional use of firearms should be done only when strictly unavoidable in order to protect life and law enforcement officials should distinguish between persons engaging in violence and peaceful demonstrators,” Basu added.
Indian troops shoot 11 Kashmiris dead in Pulwama 04:03 PM | 15 Dec, 2018
SRINAGAR – Eleven Kashmiris were martyred and over 200 injured in fresh acts of state-sponsored terrorism by Indian ...
As many as 11 Kashmiris were martyred by Indian troops during a cordon and search operation and in direct firing on protesters in Sirnoo area of Pulwama district on Saturday.
Jammu & Kashmir: UN passes Pakistan-sponsored ... 04:51 PM | 18 Dec, 2018
UNITED NATIONS – The United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) on Monday unanimously passed a Pakistan-sponsored ...
- Rule of law must for true democracy, says PM Imran at ...06:13 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Indian PM Modi wishes Muslim on Eid Milad-un-Nabi05:42 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir's special fans celebrate baby Alyana's ...04:40 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Zoya Nasir trolled for wearing revealing dress at birthday party04:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021