Five-day Pakistan-China Business Friendship Conference starts in Islamabad
The conference has been organized by Ministry of Commerce in collaboration with the Board of Investment and Trade Development Authority of Pakistan.
The Conference participants will discuss different aspects of China Pakistan Economic Corridor and investment opportunities.
Inaugurating the Conference, Minister for Commerce Khurram Dastgir Khan said improved law and order situation in Pakistan will attract foreign investment.
He said meetings between Chinese delegation and traders of Pakistan will promote trade between the two countries. He expressed the hope that the trade volume between the two countries will be increased to thirteen billion dollars this year.
Khurram Dastgir said the Government is working on improving and security situation in the country. He said good results are coming out of the Government's prudent policies and efforts.
The Commerce Minister said China is a major partner and reliable friend of Pakistan.
The conference is being attended by a hundred member delegations from China, heads of Chinese Companies working in Pakistan and prominent traders and businessmen of Pakistan.
- German vets perform surgery to rid Pakistani elephant of tooth ...08:56 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- PAKvNED – Pakistan seal ODI series victory over Netherlands08:28 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Jacqueline Fernandez booked in extortion case07:12 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's latest photoshoot draws severe backlash05:40 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Naimal’s new photoshoot draws severe backlash06:10 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022