NAB writes letters regarding seizure of Shehbaz Sharif’s properties
ISLAMABAD – The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has written letters to departments concerned regarding seizure of movable and immovable properties of PML-N President Shehbaz Sharif and his family members.
The letters have been sent to the Deputy Commissioner Haripur, Excise and Taxation Department, Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan and Galiyat Development Authority, the Radio Pakistan reported on Thursday.
The anti-corruption watchdog has asked the departments not to transfer the properties of Shehbaz Sharif and his family members till completion of investigation against them in money laundering and illegal assets cases.
NAB arrests ex-PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi from Lahore 02:23 PM | 18 Jul, 2019
LAHORE – The National Accountability Bureau on Thursday took former prime minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi into custody ...
- From Atheism to Islam: Hamza Ali Abbasi to talk about his journey in ...01:25 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Palestinian-Israeli conflict: Pakistan urges UN to play its central ...12:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019