Govt fulfilled promise of bringing back stranded Pakistanis, overseas workers: PM Imran
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan has said that the incumbent government has fulfilled its promise of bringing back stranded Pakistanis despite massive disruptions in the air travel around the world.
In a tweet today (Saturday), the prime minister said that 250,000 Pakistanis from around the world have been brought home.
Despite massive disruptions in global air travel, we have fulfilled our promise of bringing back stranded Pakistanis & our overseas workers.250,000 Pakistanis from around the world have been brought home. My govt will continue to support overseas Pakistanis in every way possible— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) July 18, 2020
“My govt will continue to support overseas Pakistanis in every way possible”, PM Imran added.
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020